- Connector Types: The cable has two XLR 3-pin female connectors on one end and two RCA male connectors on the other end. The XLR connectors are commonly used in professional audio equipment, while the RCA connectors are typically used for consumer audio devices.
- Unbalanced Audio: This cable is designed for unbalanced audio transmission, which means it has a single audio conductor and a ground connection. Unbalanced audio cables are suitable for relatively short cable runs.
- Stereo Audio: The cable is designed to carry stereo audio signals, meaning it can transmit two separate audio channels (left and right) for a full stereo experience.
- Length: The cable’s length can vary, but it’s commonly available in different lengths to suit various audio setups.
- Color: The cable is described as “Grey,” which refers to the color of the cable’s outer jacket. The color is purely aesthetic and doesn’t affect the cable’s functionality.