- Connector Types: The cable has an XLR 3-pin male connector on one end and an XLR 3-pin female connector on the other end. The XLR connectors are commonly used in professional audio equipment and DMX lighting control devices.
- 110 Ohm Impedance: The cable is specifically designed with a characteristic impedance of 110 ohms, which is crucial for maintaining signal integrity and minimizing signal loss over longer cable runs.
- Digital DMX Protocol: The cable is optimized for transmitting digital DMX signals, which are used to control lighting fixtures and other DMX-compatible devices. The 3-pin XLR connectors are standard in DMX applications.
- Grey Color: The cable is described as “Grey,” which refers to the color of its outer jacket. The color is purely aesthetic and doesn’t affect the cable’s functionality.
- Length: The cable’s length can vary, but it’s commonly available in different lengths to suit various lighting setups and installations.