- Connector Types: The cable has two RCA male connectors on each end. The RCA connectors are color-coded, typically with red and white colors, where red represents the right audio channel, and white represents the left audio channel.
- Stereo Audio: The cable is designed to transmit stereo audio, which means it carries separate audio signals for the left and right audio channels. This is the standard configuration for most audio devices.
- Universal Compatibility: The cable is compatible with devices that have RCA audio ports, which are commonly found in many audio systems, home theaters, and other audio equipment.
- Length: The length of the cable can vary, but it’s common to find lengths ranging from 1 meter to several meters, providing flexibility in device placement.
- Color: The cable is described as “Grey,” which refers to the color of the cable’s outer jacket. The color is purely aesthetic and doesn’t affect the cable’s functionality.