- Brand: Techly: “Techly” is the brand name or manufacturer of the Ethernet cable. Brand names help identify the company or entity that produces the product.
- STP Ethernet Cable: The cable is an STP (Shielded Twisted Pair) Ethernet cable, which means it has an overall shielding (foil) to protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and reduce crosstalk between the twisted pairs of wires inside the cable. STP cables are suitable for environments with high interference or noise levels.
- Network Cat6 Patch Cable: The cable belongs to Category 6 (Cat6), which is a standardized Ethernet cable category used for Gigabit Ethernet and other high-speed network applications. Cat6 cables support data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps) and have better performance compared to Cat5e cables.
- RJ45 Cords: The connectors on both ends of the cable are RJ45 connectors, which are the standard connectors used for Ethernet connections. They have eight pins and are widely used for networking.
- Shielded Male to Male Networking Cable: The cable has male RJ45 connectors on both ends, allowing you to connect networking devices with RJ45 ports, such as computers, routers, switches, and network switches.
- 10m (White): This specifies the cable length, which is 10 meters (approximately 32.8 feet). The length is important to consider based on the distance between the devices you want to connect.