- HDMI: HDMI stands for High-Definition Multimedia Interface. It is a widely-used interface for transmitting high-quality audio and video signals between devices such as TVs, monitors, projectors, gaming consoles, and other multimedia devices.
- Mini HDMI: “Mini HDMI” refers to the smaller version of the standard HDMI connector. It is commonly found on smaller devices like camcorders, digital cameras, tablets, and some laptops. The Mini HDMI connector allows you to connect these portable devices to larger screens like TVs or monitors.
- High-Speed: This indicates that the cable is capable of supporting high-resolution video formats and higher data transfer rates, such as Full HD (1080p) and 4K video resolutions.
- With Ethernet: The “with Ethernet” feature means that the cable also supports Ethernet connectivity. This allows devices with HDMI connections to share an internet connection, eliminating the need for a separate Ethernet cable for internet-enabled devices.
- 2 Mtr: “2 Mtr” specifies the cable length. In this case, the cable is 2 meters (approximately 6.6 feet) long. The cable length is essential to consider depending on the distance between the connected devices.